Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- 720 sq ft 2bed 1 bath apt on top of Mile Hill Road (port orchard) $749 2bd 720sqft September 1, 2014
- beautiful property on top of Mile Hill Road - 3BR/1BA Apt - (Port Orchard) $875 3bd 818sqft September 1, 2014
- one month free for limited time! (port orchard) $749 2bd 750sqft September 1, 2014
- 2 bedroom w/ washer & dryer in port orchard (port orchard) $749 2bd 608sqft September 1, 2014
- Cute Victorian Duplex Large Upper Unit Huge Sunny Yard Fruit Trees (Georgetown South Park) $1595 2bd 1200sqft August 31, 2014