Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- New Appliances, Countertops, Carpet, Storage,Storage and More Storage! $795 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> January 31, 2015
- Top Floor! New Carpet & Countertop "READY NOW! $820 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> January 31, 2015
- "Huge Two bedroom apartment available near Tacoma Mall $800 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> January 31, 2015
- 1 bedroom mother-in-law utilities included (south park) $850 1bd 800ft<sup>2</sup> January 30, 2015
- park like setting - 2BR apt on top of Mile Hill Road (port orchard) $850 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> January 30, 2015