Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Seatac Angle lake area 2 for 1! (seatac) $2150 4bd 2000ft<sup>2</sup> July 30, 2016
- Quiet 2 Bedroom Apartment available August (Port Orchard) $1120 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> July 30, 2016
- New carpet and vinyl - Spacious floorplan (Port Orchard) $1099 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> July 30, 2016
- Conveniently Located Port Orchard Apartment (Port Orchard) $1250 3bd 818ft<sup>2</sup> July 30, 2016
- Quaint 1908 Farmhouse with Many Original Features! (South Park) $1800 2bd July 29, 2016