Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED 2BR Unit in Great Location! (Highland Park) $1150 2bd 760sqft October 23, 2014
- Affordable and transit friendly w/ deck (South Park, Seattle) $780 1bd 650sqft October 22, 2014
- Large beautiful house (South Park (SODO , Georgetown)) $1750 3bd 1400sqft October 22, 2014
- port orchard 2 bedroom (port orchard) $749 2bd 725sqft October 22, 2014
- 2BR w/ W/D starting @ $749/month (port orchard) $749 2bd 608sqft October 22, 2014