Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Fully Remodeled, Glossy Hardwoods!! 2BR/1BA Apartment! Tour Today!!! (Burien) $1295 2bd 720ft<sup>2</sup> April 18, 2018
- Beautifully Remodeled 2BR Apartment!! May 5th! TOUR TODAY! (Burien) $1295 2bd 750ft<sup>2</sup> April 18, 2018
- RENOVATED 2BR Unit in Great Location! WE ARE PET FRIENDLY! (Highland Park) $1595 2bd 760ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2018
- ►1 bedroom apartment close to Downtown Seattle Available Now! (South Park) $975 1bd 517ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2018
- Studio apartment Closet $1200 (South Park) $1200 April 16, 2018