Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Beautiful 1 Bd! Easy Access to I-5 & 99. $150 off Feb rent!! (Burien) $1175 1bd January 20, 2017
- 2 Bedroom starting at $1220 (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> January 19, 2017
- 2 Bedroom with Washer and Dryer (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> January 18, 2017
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> January 18, 2017
- 2 BEDROOM APT FOR RENT (SOUTH PARK, SEATTLE) $1200 2bd 750ft<sup>2</sup> January 17, 2017