Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Craftsman House with fenced yard in South Park. (Seattle) $1650 2bd 740ft<sup>2</sup> August 14, 2018
- Quiet and Secluded Home! Call Today! Ready Soon! (Port Orchard) $1050 2bd 920ft<sup>2</sup> August 14, 2018
- 1BR - 1BTH Newly Remodeled Unit! MOVE-IN SPECIAL! (Highland Park) $1397 1bd 670ft<sup>2</sup> August 14, 2018
- Updated 2 bed 1 bath home in South Park w/ 2 car garage (South Park) $1850 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> August 14, 2018
- Newer Luxury 3 Bedroom Town Home Available Now! $2195 3bd 1315ft<sup>2</sup> August 13, 2018