Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Live Where the Excitement is..come see Arrowhead Gardens! (South Park, Beverly Park, Highland Park) $800 1bd 499sqft December 11, 2013
- Best Kept Secret! The Best Location! Spacious One Bedroom! (South Park, Highland Park Neighborhood) $855 1bd 568sqft December 11, 2013
- by the Golf Course- 2BR Apartments on top of Mile Hill Road -- (Port Orchard) $800 2bd December 10, 2013
- Great Times are Just a Move In Away! (White Center, Burien, South Park, W Sea) $713 2bd 995sqft December 10, 2013
- ★★ SUPER CHARMING - REMODELED - BACKYARD - WOOD FLRS ★★ (Burien / South Seattle) $835 1bd December 9, 2013