Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Cozy Remodeled Cottage (South Park (near White Center)) $850 1bd 360ft<sup>2</sup> May 24, 2015
- Port Orchard 2 BR APT with washer and dryer available June 15 (bremerton) $860 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> May 23, 2015
- Furnished house in North Beacon Hill (One year lease) (Seattle) $2300 2bd 1800ft<sup>2</sup> May 22, 2015
- mid June availability for 2 bedroom with W/D !! (Port Orchard) $860 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> May 22, 2015
- beautiful Port Orchard 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes (Port Orchard) $860 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> May 21, 2015