Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Free Mobile Home Trailer, Free Metal (Longview) June 18, 2019
- South Park Trailer Court (LONGVIEW) $475 June 17, 2019
- The Yacht Club - South Park - Studio 1 bath - On the 60 Bus line to Li (Seattle South Park) $1250 420ft<sup>2</sup> June 17, 2019
- South Park updated 2 bed 1 bath with private porch area (South Park) $1475 2bd 600ft<sup>2</sup> June 17, 2019
- Donovan Apartments (West Seattle) $1145 1bd June 15, 2019