Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Donovan Apartments (West Seattle) $1095 1bd April 19, 2019
- 3 Bedroom + Den - 2 Bathroom, Laundry, Parking (SEATTLE) $1550 3bd 1355ft<sup>2</sup> April 18, 2019
- South Park 2 Story House w/3BR+Bonus Room (seattle) $2395 3bd 1690ft<sup>2</sup> April 18, 2019
- 2 bedroom apt south park (1044 s cloverdale seattle) $1400 2bd April 17, 2019
- Exceptional South Park Townhome. Garage. Fenced. Workshop. (520 S Director St) $2350 3bd 1480ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2019