Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- spacious 3 bedroom on top of Mile Hill Road (port orchard) $950 3bd 1016ft<sup>2</sup> November 22, 2014
- 3 bedroom on top of Mile Hill Road (Port Orchard) $875 3bd 818ft<sup>2</sup> November 22, 2014
- One month free now! (port orchard) $749 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> November 22, 2014
- port orchard 2 bedroom (port orchard) $729 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> November 22, 2014
- private 1 bedroom in park like setting (port orchard) $650 1bd 422ft<sup>2</sup> November 22, 2014