Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- * * * Rent to Own - 1152sqft, Spacious 2 bed, 2 bath, Fenced yard * * $1200 2bd February 8, 2016
- 2 bedroom starting at $1025/month for a limited time (Port Orchard) $1025 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> February 8, 2016
- Garden Oasis (West Seattle) $900 1bd February 6, 2016
- Large One Bedroom in Historic Building (South Park) $950 1bd 600ft<sup>2</sup> February 5, 2016
- One Bedroom Apt South Park (Seattle) $795 1bd 580ft<sup>2</sup> February 4, 2016