Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- super clean 2+ bdrm house top of mile hill (mile hill rd se) $1350 2bd 1100ft<sup>2</sup> October 27, 2016
- HUGE Georgetown /South Park Victorian Duplex Lower Unit with Parking (Seattle) $1695 October 27, 2016
- 2 Bedroom - 2 playgrounds on-site (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> October 26, 2016
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> October 26, 2016
- ****Huge 1-Level House with 2 Kitchens 5 BR/3BTH**** (Burien) $3000 5bd 2500ft<sup>2</sup> October 25, 2016