Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- South Park 1 bedroom 1 bath home (South Park Seattle) $800 1bd 525ft<sup>2</sup> October 13, 2015
- ** VIEW - TOP FLOOR - SOOO Charming - Owner Mgr *** (Burien) $1025 1bd October 12, 2015
- ♥ SUPER CUTE - VIEW - TOP FLOOR - NO SHARED WALLS - OWNER MGR ♥ (Burien / South Seattle) $1025 1bd October 11, 2015
- ♥ Remodeled STUDIO ♥ Fixed Utilities, MONTHLY, Full Kitchen ♥ (Downtown Burien) $875 October 11, 2015
- Very Large 2 BR apartment with huge yard! (South Park, Seattle) $1350 2bd 1400ft<sup>2</sup> October 11, 2015