Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- !Charming two bedroom home w/large lot on quiet cul-de-sac! (Seattle, WA) $1050 2bd September 30, 2016
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> September 30, 2016
- NOW Accepting Application , This can be your view after a long day $975 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> September 30, 2016
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Apt in Park-Like Setting (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> September 30, 2016
- 725 SQ FT 2 Bedroom Apartment (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> September 30, 2016