Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- cozy 2 bedroom apartment (Port Orchard) $1099 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> May 26, 2016
- Quiet 2 Bedroom Apartment (Port Orchard) $1099 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> May 26, 2016
- New Kitchen! Huge Shower w/Bench Seats! 1 Bd/1 Bath $1200 1bd May 26, 2016
- *** House For Rent $1950 *** (Seattle) $1950 4bd May 26, 2016
- Main-level unit of 1900 Farmhouse Tri-plex (South Park) $1500 3bd 1000ft<sup>2</sup> May 26, 2016