Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Huge bottom floor Two bedroom, W/Cover Carport, Ex-Storage $932 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> July 7, 2015
- Just Renovated! Spacious One Bedroom With Washer & Dryer! $1269 1bd 739ft<sup>2</sup> July 7, 2015
- Port Orchard 2 bedroom with W/D !! (Port Orchard) $860 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> July 7, 2015
- MOVE IN TODAY! $1249 1bd 739ft<sup>2</sup> July 6, 2015
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Penthouse (LEASE TAKEOVER) (South Park) $850 2bd July 6, 2015