Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Amazing Views, Upgraded Homes, 15 Minutes From Downtown!!! (Burien, South Seattle) $1450 2bd 989ft<sup>2</sup> March 31, 2015
- Garden Oasis (South Park) $815 1bd March 31, 2015
- beautiful Port Orchard 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes (Port Orchard) $800 2bd 635ft<sup>2</sup> March 31, 2015
- $1695 / 2br - 1200ft2 - Victorian Large Duplex Main Floor 1200+sqft 2 (South Park / Georgetown) $1695 2bd 1200ft<sup>2</sup> March 30, 2015
- 1 bedroom mother-in-law utilities included (south park) $850 1bd 800ft<sup>2</sup> March 30, 2015