Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Renovated & Spacious Two Bedroom (South Park) $1395 2bd 900ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2015
- ♥ THIS STUDIO ♥ Fixed Utilities, MONTHLY, Full Kitchen ♥ (Downtown Burien) $875 April 17, 2015
- Beautifully Remodeled 3 Bed Duplex with Huge Yard $1225 3bd 1000ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2015
- 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment home in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $800 2bd 635ft<sup>2</sup> April 17, 2015
- park like setting - 2BR apt on top of Mile Hill Road (Port Orchard) $800 2bd 635ft<sup>2</sup> April 16, 2015