Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- **** Spectacular view, Phinney Ridge, Rent to Own, 3br home **** (Phinney Ridge) $3000 3bd 1800ft<sup>2</sup> November 27, 2015
- 2 Bedroom in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $975 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> November 26, 2015
- 1 bedroom mother-in-law utilities included (south park) $1000 1bd 800ft<sup>2</sup> November 25, 2015
- Beautiful Contemporary 2 Br +loft/1.5 Ba Townhome with Backyard Patio (South Park) $2600 2bd 1280ft<sup>2</sup> November 25, 2015
- Affordable and transit friendly w/ fenced patio (South Park, Seattle) $875 1bd 650ft<sup>2</sup> November 23, 2015