Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Amazing Special! Hurry Before This One Is Gone! (Senior Housing-Burien, South Park) $945 1bd 592sqft August 27, 2014
- Mid-Century Modern Updated Home in great Neighborhood! (Tacoma) $1095 2bd 1100sqft August 27, 2014
- quiet 2 bedroom apartment with washer & dryer (port orchard) $749 2bd 608sqft August 27, 2014
- 720 sq ft 2bed 1 bath apt on top of Mile Hill Road (port orchard) $749 2bd 720sqft August 27, 2014
- beautiful property on top of Mile Hill Road - 3BR/1BA Apt - (Port Orchard) $875 3bd 818sqft August 27, 2014