Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Unbeatable Savings on the Edge of Downtown!! Spacious Studio (Seattle) $1190 521sqft April 21, 2014
- Do you Work from Home? 1x1+Den Luxury with Office Space!! Call Now! (Seattle) $1480 1bd 707sqft April 21, 2014
- Free Internet+Cable+ Stainless Steel+City View-1x1+den (Seattle) $1480 1bd 707sqft April 21, 2014
- Free Internet and Cable*1x1 Top Floor!!! (Seattle) $1495 1bd 614sqft April 21, 2014
- Top Floor 1x1, 10+ft ceilings,Stainless Steel+Affordable. Call Now!! (Seattle) $1495 1bd 660sqft April 21, 2014