Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment home in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $800 2bd 635ft<sup>2</sup> February 28, 2015
- Brand New Modern Home for Rent (South Park) $1999 3bd 1300ft<sup>2</sup> February 27, 2015
- 1 bedroom mother-in-law utilities included (south park) $850 1bd 800ft<sup>2</sup> February 27, 2015
- 2 bedroom in Port Orchard ! (port orchard) $800 1bd 635ft<sup>2</sup> February 26, 2015
- 2 bdrm, top floor apt, reserved parking; (South Park) $900 2bd 990ft<sup>2</sup> February 25, 2015