Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Donovan Apartments (West Seattle) $1095 1bd June 17, 2018
- 3 bed/2 bath 1,690 Sq. Ft. newer home (South Park) $1850 3bd 1690ft<sup>2</sup> June 17, 2018
- Newer Luxury 3 Bedroom Town Home Available Now! $2195 3bd 1315ft<sup>2</sup> June 15, 2018
- Historic 3bed/1bath House in Lively South Park (South Park) $2400 3bd 1580ft<sup>2</sup> June 15, 2018
- Entire 2BR/1BA house in West Seattle / Highland Park...OPEN HOUSE 6/17 (West Seattle / Highland Park) $1600 2bd 600ft<sup>2</sup> June 15, 2018