Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Newly remodeled 2bd/1ba apt ready to be rented (South Park/Seattle) $1250 2bd December 10, 2016
- *** Rent to Own 4000sqft, Huge 5 bedroom, 2 gazebo, workshop, pond *** $2000 5bd December 9, 2016
- 2 Bedroom next to shopping center (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> December 9, 2016
- Newly Remodeled 1 bedroom Apartment 15 Minutes from Downtown Seattle (South Park) $925 1bd 517ft<sup>2</sup> December 8, 2016
- 2 Bedroom in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1220 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> December 8, 2016