Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- 1 bedroom mother-in-law apt quiet location (south park) $850 1bd 800sqft September 30, 2014
- Happy Fall from your Friends at SHAG Arrowhead Gardens! (Burien, South Park, White Center) $932 2bd 665sqft September 29, 2014
- Enjoy Dog Park and Mountain to Sound Trail! Huge 1x1 (Seattle) $1575 1bd 707sqft September 29, 2014
- Port Orchard 3 bedrooms available (port orchard) $875 3bd 818sqft September 29, 2014
- port orchard 2 bedroom (port orchard) $729 2bd 725sqft September 29, 2014