Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- Best!! 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Street Parking (Tacoma-NRB Property Management) $895 715sqft May 21, 2013
- Beautifully Remodeled 3 Bed Duplex with Huge Yard $1100 3bd 1000sqft May 20, 2013
- Beautifully Remodeled 3 Bed Duplex with Huge Yard $1100 3bd 1000sqft May 17, 2013
- Single Story 1 bedroom with Skylight (Port Orchard) $650 1bd May 17, 2013
- Spacious and quiet home on one acre (Port Orchard) $1750 3bd 2200sqft May 17, 2013