Living on the Duwamish
South Park is a neighborhood that you can settle right into. Whether you rent or own your home, neighbors are friendly and life is good down here in the “Sliver by the River”.
South Park Architectural History Tour
Click here to see the walking tour of historic homes in South Park, courtesy of South Park Arts.
Always dreamed of living on a houseboat?
The South Park Marina has offered houseboat moorage since 1970.
Looking to buy or rent a home in South Park?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have rights. Look under our resource section under Landlord/Tenant Rights for resources and where to get more information.
The following listings are provided by Craigslist, a public website for community postings. Please use caution when responding to any listing.
- 2BR/1BA in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1159 2bd 608ft<sup>2</sup> March 24, 2017
- 3 Bedroom in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $1300 3bd 818ft<sup>2</sup> March 24, 2017
- 725 SQ FT 2 Bedroom 1 Bath starting at $1159 (Port Orchard) $1159 2bd 725ft<sup>2</sup> March 24, 2017
- Park-Like Setting, Pet Friendly Policy, Near Shopping and Schools (Port Orchard) $1360 3bd 980ft<sup>2</sup> March 24, 2017
- On Top of Mile Hill Road in Port Orchard (Port Orchard) $950 1bd 620ft<sup>2</sup> March 24, 2017