Meet the board
South Park Neighborhood Association considers all residents and people working or owning a business in South Park its members. Its Board of Directors is a group of volunteers who work to serve the membership serving as liaisons and providing a forum for the community to have a voice and make South Park a better place to live.
What do the SPNA Board members do?
- Organize and host the SPNA monthly neighborhood meeting.
- Serve on various committees for the betterment of South Park.
- Attend community events and meetings to connect with community members and stay informed.
- Serve as a Connection point to the South Park Community.
- Offer support to individuals, organizations and groups that are working to make South Park better.
- Advocate for South Park in the greater community.
How can you contribute?
There are always new community connections to be made for the benefit of South Park residents, families, workers, businesses and visitors.
The neighborhood meetings, held the second Tuesday of each month are open to all, but you can connect with the board anytime, by email, or at our monthly board meeting with notice. Currently the board meets on the fourth Monday of the month at 6:30-8:00 pm. Both the board meetings and the Neighborhood meetings are held at the Neighborhood Center, 8201 10th Ave S, 98108.
The board is elected annually at the June Neighborhood meeting. New board members are sought each year to connect more of the South Park community to each other and to community resources. If you would like to participate or to nominate someone to our board, please contact us at any time of year.